Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Yesterday's kickboxing class was side swiped by a migrane. Crap. I actually took my med's fast enough that my migrane went away about 1/2 way through the day, but it always makes my stomach feel a little wobbly and I figured throwing up on the mats during the jump rope portion of class would not be appropriate 2nd class etiquette. So I called my hubby and told him I was coming home instead cuz I didn't feel well. Got home and hubby said "I'm tired, I need to lay down for 10 minutes" OMG. Hello? I'm the one that doesn't feel good and YOU need to lay down? So I said, "since you didn't make dinner for the kids, you can lay down while I make dinner and then I'm going to bed". I finished dinner, woke him up, and he said "be out in a minute". But what he meant was "be out in an hour and 1/2". Jerk.