Thursday, August 26, 2004

Bisous and Amazon

I love Amazon. If I could, I would marry Amazon, and we would have several reasonably priced children in every available size and color. Last night, when I got home from work, waiting there on the porch was yet another package from my amazonian true love. You see, Amazon is thoughtful that way. Every time I visit, a few days later I find this wonderful surprise on my porch. It's like magic. But in the cool magic kind of way, not the scare the crap out of you magic, like curses and hexes and things of that nature. Last night, I ripped open the box and found the wonderfulest of all wonderful wonders...the DDR2Max and dance pad! Bisous put me on to this in her recent postings on Diva's message board and she's right. It rocks. I have never laughed so hard or looked so foolish as I did last night. Oh God, I HOPE I've never looked that foolish, cuz I gotta say I looked pretty damn foolish. I do believe it will take a couple of days before I figure the whole thing out, but I was doing cardio that was fun, and you just don't find that every day of the week, you know what I'm saying? We're giving ourselves a month to practice, and then we're having a dance off...me and two of my kids...If they win, I have to clean both their rooms, organize them, and sort through all their toys and clothes, etc....and if I win, they have to wash my truck, inside and out. I will practice night and day if I have to...I WILL NOT LOSE TO A 7 YEAR OLD!