Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Let me start by saying that I'm a nice person.  Yes, I get angry, and yes sometimes I come on here and I spout off my mouth and say mean things, but that's because I know no one's reading.  In person, I'm a nicey-nice never say a bad thing, always try to help, be the bigger person kind of gal.  Mostly because I have the softest feelings of anyone I've ever met ever, and I am super duper sensitive.  Don't tell anyone.  Anyway, I got up this morning and checked the mailbox and in it was a typed letter from a neighbor (no, not signed) that said "maybe you hoosiers (in missouri that's like calling someone white trash, and not intended to mean someone from Indiana) could find a way to park all your g.damn (he said the real word) cars blocking the sidewalk so no one can get through"    Yeah.  Isn't that mean?  I parked my truck on my driveway, and the back was partially blocking the sidewalk, and this is what I get.  I cried all the way to work.

My step-grandpa had an artery in his stomach burst last night and is in the ICU, and I had a customer just come in and tell me he'd take the cheap brand cuz he has terminal cancer and doesn't know how long he'll be around to use it.  So I guess everything's relative.

I did a new kind of squat last night, that I've never done before...I still can't use weight per doctor's instructions, so they were to exhaustion, but you stand with your legs really wide and your toes pointing out and you do kind of a plie squat but as you're doing it you use your hands to push your knees apart and stretch your groin.  Ouch is all I have to say about that.

My sister read somewhere that if you have "d" cup boobs, they can weigh up to 8 pounds.  so now I feel better because Monday I weighed 9 pounds lighter than Tuesday.  Must be the boobs.