Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Did you ever notice that when people talk about God, they just call him God, but when people talk about the devil, it’s always “the” devil? It’s like God is that nice boy you knew in college that held your hair back when you puked and God’s like “hey, you got a little on my shoe, but you said you’re sorry, so let’s just get you home safe and we’ll pretend it never happened”. But the devil’s like that really arrogant and annoying frat boy that talks about himself in the third person. And the devil’s like “hey Todd, The Devil’s goin’ on a beer run…you up?” , and his buddy says “yeah dude, The Todd’s totally up for that.”

I have no idea why I thought about that today. Just the kind of crazy shit my brain comes up with.

So I’m having one of those days when I just don’t feel like doing anything. There’s approximately 754 tons of crap on my desk and it all needs immediate attention and I’m totally not up to it. Nope. Not today. So sorry, try again tomorrow. Today I shuffle some papers around, walk to the kitchen and get a diet coke, complain really loudly to no one in particular that people shouldn’t be allowed to make tuna fish in a small office, walk back to my desk, shuffle some more papers, walk to the bathroom and check to see if the zit on my chin is gone yet, walk to the back and see what the boys in the warehouse are doing, walk back to my desk, look at the clock, and repeat.

This picture is my 2 year old and my puppy. Tell the truth, isn’t that the cutest freaking thing ever? Yeah, I thought so. Please excuse my son’s face. He fell off the bleachers at his brother’s baseball game, and since he inherited all of my coordination and grace, he decided to break the fall with his face.


 Posted by Hello