Thursday, February 19, 2004

Peanut Butter Results

Okay, I tried the power butter. Yes, I know I said I wasn't hungry...stop yelling at me.

texture: weird. It has that oil on top like natural pb, which is fine, I just stirred it in, but it never got as thick as I expected. Instead of sticking to the roof of my mouth, when I took a bite it kind of spread out over my tongue like a little woolen blanket. It made that weird little muscle on the underside of my tongue uncomfortable, as it seeped underneath. Plus, the "lumps" are roasted flax, which give you the impression not of crunchy peanut bits, but of little ant bodies mixed in with every bite.

color: normal, but with little black flecks from the previously detailed "ant bodies"...

taste: amazingly...delicious. Really. I wouldn't lie to you. It would even give my full-fat Jiff a run for its money. And it has Omega 3 & 6, so no more flax oil shooters.

price: way too expensive in my opinion, but I'll have to look into the larger sizes to see if it's more economical

I know, I know, I can hear your cries..."wherever do we get this miracle of modern science?": well, fear not my friends, I would never leave you in the dark...you can find it here