Thursday, February 17, 2005

Everything hurts.

Monday--kickboxing with perhaps the worlds meanest teacher and most evil ab routine ever. EVER.
Tuesday--legs and shoulders…finally got over my intimidation and joined the big boys in the free weight room…scary, but well worth the use of the hip sled.
Wednesday--back and bi--still sore from Monday’s class by the way, and hey, every fiber of my stomach muscles scream when I breathe. Wussed out on the planned abs last night due to child with strep and baby teething issues beyond my control.
Thursday--plan is chest and tri. Hope to work in abs though they STILL hurt from Monday---gotta get some endurance in my belly! Ordering new pair of running shoes today…which is good (I need them) and bad (now I have no excuse not to run)

I got about 3 hours of sleep last night…my eyes hurt, my head hurts, and oh, by the way, my stomach still hurts. Big has strep throat, Medium is starting to come down with something and is crabby and tired, and Extra-Small is teething. Small is the only one sleeping comfortably through the night right now, but he’s like the energizer bunny…sleeps for 8 hours then goes like a bat out of hell for the rest of the day. It’s exhausting to even be around him…but he’s funny, so that helps. I keep trying to tell him that two year olds still need a NAP, and he keeps telling me I’m crazy. We’re probably both right.