Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I thought I'd try to make today the first day back in terms of my new life as a nutritionally intelligent human being. Let's review, shall we???

7:30 am...Must have caffeine....diet coke on the way to work

8:00 am...picked off a piece of the chicken I brought for my meals today, and had another diet coke

10:30 am...piece of yellow cake w/chocolate frosting from co-worker's b-day yesterday, and a diet coke

12:30 pm...remembered my new "clean eating" resolution and had a portion of chicken breast and a portion of green beans, with a diet coke

3:00 pm...repeat of above

5:30 pm...starving. no, really. the only thing that can save me now is 11 E.L. Fudge cookies, and a diet coke.

7:30 pm...portion of egg noodles, with a portion of shredded chicken a la mexican. Ran out of diet coke, so I had 1 1/2 glasses of wine instead.

Oy Vay.