Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Hmmm...a little over a month since my last post...gee I'm good at this.


So, you ask, what have I been doing for the last four weeks? Well, I'd tell you, but frankly it's all been a sleep deprived blur. The only things I know for sure are: #1 My maternity leave is over and I'm back at work full time...bleck. #2 I had to have my boxer put to sleep...double bleck. #3 The other dog is driving me CRAZY with all the soulful howling and frantic searching of the house for the boxer, and the hiding in the cage and refusing to come out. #4 My baby makes me happy. #5 My stomach, and it's refusal to shrink back to pre-baby proportions, does not. #6 My 2 year old fell off the TOP of the bleachers and, due to the mommy-inherited trait of being completely without grace or coordination, neglected to put his hands down and landed directly on his head, scraping the entire surface of his face completely off in the process.

Yep, that about sums it up.